Saturday 28th November 2015 – 10.00am – 5.00pm
Following the success of the Love West Dulwich Spring Fair in May and Christmas Fair in 2014, plans for the Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair are in full swing. The Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road in West Dulwich on Saturday 28th November from 10am to 5pm and promises to be a wonderful way to support local businesses and get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up whilst enjoying a fun day out for all the family in our special area of London.
Across West Dulwich there will be:
• Special in-store activities for all the family to take part in.
• Santa’s Grotto and face painting at Wigwam Toy Shop
• A visit from Miss Christmas
• Christmas trees for sale at Alleyn Park Garden Centre – 10% off and book free delivery.
• A Find Santa treasure hunt and storytelling session at Dulwich Books
• Arts and crafts market on Rosendale Road.
• Street food market on Croxted Road.
• Entertainment tent on Croxted Road.
In addition to this many local businesses will be running unique family friendly events, experiences and promotions throughout the day.
For more information visit: http://www.Facebook.com/LoveWestDulwich